Children, with this disease, complain of a painful formation in the right side, often spreading to the right shoulder blade. There are also a number of symptoms thatdisturbing children. These symptoms of dyskinesia are caused by a violation of nutrition, lifestyle, daily routine, nervous situation, stress, mental or physical stress, etc. The disease is manifested by pain in the abdomen, mainly in the right hypochondrium. Aching or cramping pains are accompanied by dyspeptic disorders. A characteristic feature is the connection of pain with neuropsychic and physical overload.
- The basis of the productive treatment of misoprostol with biliary dyskinesia is dietary nutrition with the restriction of the use of fatty, fried, spicy, salty, sweets, soda. Recommended fractional (5-6 times a day) nutrition, enrichment of the diet with foods high in vegetable fiber, vitamins A, B, C, bifidus and lactobacilli, vegetable refined oils.
- Treatment of biliary dyskinesia in children. It is necessary to regulate the motor mode of the child, create a favorable emotional background. In all cases, attention should be paid to the treatment of the underlying disease.
- Children with hyperkinetic-hypertonic type of biliary dyskinesia are prescribed sedatives (phytocollections, novopassitis, persen), antispasmodics to relieve pain attacks (papaverine, no-shpa). The basis of the treatment of hypertensive-hyperkinetic biliary dyskinesia in children is choleretics and cholespasmolytics (flamin, allochol, cholenzym).
- Psychotherapy, acupuncture, physiotherapy (paraffin baths, diathermy, inductothermy, electrophoresis with antispasmodics), massage of the cervical-collar zone have proven themselves well in the treatment of biliary dyskinesia in children.
- With hypotonic-hypokinetic biliary dyskinesia in children, stimulating procedures are prescribed. Choleretic drugs with cholinergic effect are used.
Types of biliary dyskinesia. Allocate the main indicators of the work of the biliary tract - the tone of cytotec pills and sphincters and kinesia (outflow of bile along the passages). Based on these two indicators, there are several options for JVP. In practice, doctors use a dual classification, for patients, knowledge of the hypotonic and hypertonic types is sufficient, in addition, a mixed type is also distinguished. Manifestations of various types of the disease vary significantly.